Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to get this sexy, animal look. Perfect for day or night, contrast this look with bright accessories!
BACK TO INSTANT ARTIST
Before starting, you will need a 2" x 3" swatch of lace, a paper towel and a paper or plastic swatch to use as an Artist Palette for dipping tools and mixing colors.
- Apply over white painted dry nails.
- Using Jet Black create large uneven jagged black lines across the nail. Let dry.
- Using your Artist Palette and Detailer brush, mix Crisp White and Jet Black to create a grey. Apply the grey in the same manner as the black. Don’t be afraid to overlap. Let dry.
- Using your lace, saturate the center of the lace pattern with Jet Black leaving the perimeters clean. Dab off excess paint using a clean paper towel.
- Lightly press the lace onto the nail, making sure to cover the nail surface entirely. Let dry.
- Seal with a topcoat.