Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to get this fun, floral look. Perfect for spring, match this look with a flowy dress or bright cardigan!
BACK TO INSTANT ARTIST
Before starting, prepare a paper or plastic swatch to use as Artist Palette for dipping tools and mixing colors.
- Apply over white painted dry nails.
- Using Fiery Red create 3-4 flowers using the tip of the brush. Let dry.
- Using your Artist Palette and Detailer brush, mix Sunshine and Fiery Red to create a warm yellow-orange shade. Create 3-4 smaller flowers around the red flowers to compliment the pattern. Don’t be afraid to overlap flowers. Let dry.
- Using the Artist Palette and Detailer brush, mix Sunshine and True Blue to create a cool green. Paint tiny leaves in between the flowers, using the tip of the brush. Let dry.
- Pour a small amount of the True Blue onto your Artist Palette and dip the small side of the Dotter Duo into the True Blue. Create small dots in the center of your flowers. Let dry.
- Seal with a topcoat.