Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to get this sassy print look. Perfect for evening, match this look with your favorite little black dress!
BACK TO INSTANT ARTIST
Before starting, you will need small pieces of newspaper and a paper or plastic swatch to use as an Artist Palette for dipping tools.
- Apply over white painted dry nails.
- Spray 3-4 pumps of ORLY Clean Prep onto the nail.
- Quickly press the newspaper swatch onto the nail and lift up, creating a stamp on the nail.
- Repeat as many times as desired for effect.
- Using Fiery Red, paint the free edge of the nail. Let dry.
- Pour a small amount of Jet Black and Crisp White onto your Artist Palette. Dip the small side of the Dotter Duo first into Jet Black creating small dots under the Fiery Red line. Let dry. Clean off Dotter Duo with water. Dip the small side of the Dotter Duo into Crisp White and create small dots in between the Jet Black dots. Let dry.
- Seal with a topcoat.